Thursday, January 19, 2017

1984 Ford Mustang

Our driver, Matt, hauled this 1984 Ford Mustang the other day. When he sent me the picture it was like a nostalgic stroll down memory lane. Not because I've ever liked this model of Mustang particularly, but because it made me think back to the cars I dreamed of owning when I was younger.

I've always loved automobiles, and I've always dreamed of which car I would drive next. In my younger years, I wanted a Toyota Celica or a Dodge Challenger. Then, after another turn in life, I longed for a Dodge Ram 3500 Dually. Of those three, I've only gotten kind of close (for about 2 1/2 years, I drove a Dodge Ram 1500).

Currently, I enjoy driving my Toyota Sequoia. It accommodates my current seating needs, as I have lots of little people in car seats.

What is your dream car? How close have you gotten to owning your dream car? Was it what you expected it to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment